Fills Dry Products such as coffee & tea JDA Dry Product Filler
Twenty years experience in scale automation has produced the SF , the most foolproof and economical weighing system available. The SF was designed by coffee people, for coffee people, for products from fine ground coffee or tea to whole beans – even wrapped candies! A 2 digit code recalls factory set parameters for commonly used weights (2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 16 oz / 50, 100, 250, 300, 500 g), or as requested, with accuracy to 1/100 oz (1/10 gram). In addition, 250 custom products / weights can be added with no special knowledge or training. This means the machine runs the same, every time, without set up or adjustment. All contact parts are stainless steel, removable, and washable, for quick easy disassembly and cleaning.
- RESOLUTION 1 /100 oz. (1 /10 gram)
- CAPACITY 1 lb. (500 gram) standard to 5 lb. (2.5 kg) optional
- HOPPER SIZE 1.75 cubic feet (50 liters) standard to 12 cu. feet (340 liters) optional
- ELECTRICAL 110 volt, single phase, 2 amps; 220 single phase, 1 amp
- SPEED 10 - 18 cycles per lane per minute at 2/10% (.2%) accuracy
- AIR REQUIREMENT 60 psi, less than 1 /10 cfm
- All operating variables, including feeder speeds, stored in memory
- no operator adjustment, no operator error
- Supervisor code to protect against accidental program alterations.
- Socketed circuit boards and components for ease of replacement.
- One year parts warranty.
- No moving wear parts.
- No maintenance required.
- Proprietary hopper / feeder design eliminates flow control variables
- Weigh mode retained with each program - switch from grams to pounds to ounces, etc. at the touch of a key.
- All contact surfaces quick disconnect food grade stainless steel.
- Friendly, unlimited telephone support.