Fills Dry Products such as coffee & tea JDA Dry Product Filler
Twenty years experience in scale automation has produced the SF , the most foolproof and economical weighing system available. The 1040 was designed by coffee people, for coffee people, for products from fine ground coffee or tea to whole beans – even wrapped candies! A 2 digit code recalls factory set parameters for commonly used weights (2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 16 oz / 50, 100, 250, 300, 500 g), or as requested, with accuracy to 1/100 oz (1/10 gram). In addition, 250 custom products / weights can be added with no
- RESOLUTION 1 /100 oz. (1 /10 gram)
- CAPACITY 1 lb. (500 gram) standard to 5 lb. (2.5 kg) optional
- HOPPER SIZE 1.75 cubic feet (50 liters) standard to 12 cu. feet (340 liters) optional
- ELECTRICAL 110 volt, single phase, 2 amps; 220 single phase, 1 amp
- SPEED 10 - 18 cycles per lane per minute at 2/10% (.2%) accuracy
- AIR REQUIREMENT 60 psi, less than 1 /10 cfm
- All operating variables, including feeder speeds, stored in memory
- no operator adjustment, no operator error
- Supervisor code to protect against accidental program alterations.
- Socketed circuit boards and components for ease of replacement.
- One year parts warranty. Friendly, unlimited telephone support.
- No moving wear parts.
- No maintenance required.
- Proprietary hopper / feeder design eliminates flow control variables.
- Weigh mode retained with each program - switch from grams to
- pounds to ounces, etc. at the touch of a key.
- All contact surfaces quick disconnect food grade stainless steel.