JDA JDA Expandable Piston Filler
Fills Products with lotion, salad dressings, cosmetics, etc
- 304 Stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded C frame.
- All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, viton and hoses per your requirements.
- Special seals or hoses by order.
- Calibrated guide for fast height changeovers.
- Leveling of machine by 1" steel leveling screws.
- Machine mounted on 4 heavy-duty casters
- Omron PLC for all machine logic functions, special modifications on programs available for special adaptations.
- Three filling options on control panel (Up, Bottom Up and Down)
- Front panel conveyor speed control for machine sold with conveyor.
- Front panel Start and Emergency STOP for easy access.
- Front panel mounted bottle counter
- Front panel nozzle code for changing nozzle quantities.
- Fibre-optic sensors by Omron standard for container gating.
- Expandable to 10, 12 or 14 pumps to increase speed (Depends on piston size)
- No bottle no fill PLC controlled.
- Piston filling and charging stroke by power full 6 inch bore air cylinder.
- Air over oil application on principal air cylinder to create a smooth and constant filling speed.
- Main pistons support mounted and guided by Ball profile rails and carriages to create a smooth, silent and accurate filling and charging movement.
- Hardened Stainless steel calibrated shafts with linear bearings for nozzle rack movement smoothness and durability.
- 8 inch stroke air cylinder with magnetic sensors for nozzle up and down movement.
- Hand wheel and shaft mounted stoppers for height and stroke adjustment.
- Hand wheel counter mounted on volume control threaded rod.
- Nozzle spacing fully adjustable through top or bottom screw.
- Container height adjustment from 1 to 16 inches high.
- Color coded flow control valve for filling speed.
- Nozzle stroke adjustments from 0 to 8 inches.
- Entry and exit bottle gating cylinders adjustable, sideways, up and down and inside and outside.
- Will work with plastic, glass and metal containers.
- No change parts needed for various types of containers.
- Air filter-regulator and safety lockout valve included.
- Spacing and additional bottle control obtained by flow controls mounted on air gating cylinders.
- Electric & pneumatic requirements : 110 Volts, 60 Hz, 15 amp.
- : 20 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.